Fourteen Questions for the NASU or AMENDED
To be answered YES or NO
The following questions were provided by bro. Bob Burns and had been circulated via e-mail. We provide them for the reader’s consideration.
1. Do you believe that Christ was never alienated from the Father?
2. Do you believe that it was necessary for Christ’s own salvation for him to die as he did?
3. Do you believe that Christ had neither inherited or personal sin?
4. Or do you believe that Christ’s sacrifice was made in the sense of having done it for us?
5. Do you believe that baptism is only for remission of personal sins?
6. Do you believe that we (mankind) are separated from God only by wickedness or sin?
7. Do you believe that it is knowledge (or Light) that causes man to stand in the Resurrection?
8. Do you believe that the Enlightened Rejecter will appear at the judgment seat of Christ along with those who were in a covenant relationship either by animal sacrifice or baptism to be judged for good or bad?
9. Do you believe that those have been baptized are in Christ and Adam at one and the same time?
10. Do you believe that man is
under a legal condemnation because of
11. Do you believe that the result of Adams Transgression was only mortality?
12. Do you believe that baptism prevents one from suffering the second death?
13. Do you believe that only those who have had a valid baptism will be at the judgment seat of Christ?
Breaking from the “yes or no” format:
14. What is your definition of Clean Flesh?